[Qgis-user] how to synchronize the qgis point layer with the source tables

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 07:58:26 PDT 2021

 Hi Danny,
I think this is best approached from within your MySQL database. It sounds like you are looking to make an Updatable View. This article should be helpful to you:https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/view-updatability.html
Failing that you may also want to look at using INSTEAD OF triggers.
There are many relevant questions and answers, for example on Stack Overflow, for MySQL and updatable views.
-Thayer

> Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:47:43 +0200
> From: Danny <dpr07u at gmail.com>
> To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [Qgis-user] how to synchronize the qgis point layer with the source tables> Message-ID: <CALiTc6Au2jgPhSuXTw4WGeMEbnuBM348A9hGA=vjco9smetETg at mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
<https://stackoverflow.com/posts/67565307/timeline>

I have the nexts questions:

I have 5 tables from phpmyadmin webpage synchronize with qgis. If i update
the attributes table in webpage or qgis it syncs. I used the 5 tables for
create the point layer.

My problem is that one time created the point layer based in this 5 tables,
When I update the dates directly in the layer point is not synchronize with
the 5 tables.

Either If one time created the point layer, if I modify the 5 source
tables, the data of the point layer is not modified and another time i need
to create the point layer for update it.

So , exist any option for activate the synchronize?