[Qgis-user] loading WCS through PyQGIS

Guillermo D'Angelo gdangelo at mides.gub.uy
Tue May 18 14:15:58 PDT 2021

Thank you vey much Richard, this will be usefull for sure.

Guillermo D'Angelo
Departamento de Geografía
DESyTC - DINTAD - MIDES
(+598) 240 0 0302 int. 3151

De: "Richard Duivenvoorde" <rdmailings at duif.net>
Para: "Guillermo D'angelo" <gdangelo at mides.gub.uy>, "qgis-user" <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Enviados: Martes, 18 de Mayo 2021 16:01:15
Asunto: Re: [Qgis-user] loading WCS through PyQGIS

On 5/18/21 8:27 PM, Guillermo D'Angelo wrote:
> Hello list.
> Is it possible to load a raster from a Web Coverage Service through PyQGIS?
> I'm struggling with this and can't find a working code snippet on the web.

Hi, I wrote some about WCS requests for our national service here:
https://qgis.nl/2019/01/20/wcs-qgis-en-pdok/?lang=en
and here is some working code to create the uri needed:
https://github.com/rduivenvoorde/pdokservicesplugin/blob/master/pdokservicesplugin.py#L425-L445

Hope this is usefull

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde