[Qgis-user] SPLIT POLYGONS INTO 3 PARTS (similar size)

Guillermo D'Angelo gdangelo at mides.gub.uy
Wed May 19 07:48:51 PDT 2021

This cool PostGIS approach by Paul Ramsey could be replicated through QGIS:

[ https://blog.cleverelephant.ca/2018/06/polygon-splitting.html | https://blog.cleverelephant.ca/2018/06/polygon-splitting.html ]

Hope it helps.
Bests,

Guillermo D'Angelo
Departamento de Geografía
DESyTC - DINTAD - MIDES
(+598) 240 0 0302 int. 3151

De: "Azzurra Lentini" <azzurralentini at gmail.com>
Para: "qgis-user" <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Enviados: Miércoles, 19 de Mayo 2021 10:49:56
Asunto: [Qgis-user] SPLIT POLYGONS INTO 3 PARTS (similar size)

Dear List,
please I would like to have any suggestion regarding this topic: I have several polygons (all different shapes and not regular geometry) and I need to split every single polygon into 3 parts of similar size.
I have tried with Split polygons but it is working very well only with regular geometries (square, rectangle etc.) and so I can not use it in this case.

Do you have any suggestions?

THANK YOU, AZZURRA
--
Adjunct Professor University "Roma Tre"
Gis Applied for Environmental studies

[ mailto:azzurralentini at gmail.com | azzurralentini at gmail.com ]

[ mailto:azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it | azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it ]
*Par respect pour l'environnement,*

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*