[Qgis-user] SPLIT POLYGONS INTO 3 PARTS

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 12:17:59 PDT 2021

 Hi Andrea,
Sorry for the fake news. I meant to say ST_Subdivide, which I think is equivalent to what the original poster had tried and not been happy with.I was confusing this with the Paul Ramsey blog post that Guillermo pointed to, which is essentially a multistep PostGIS implementation of the procedure described in the GIS stack exchange answer. Sorry again. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
-Thayer