[Qgis-user] Geocoding with MMQGIS - Web service geocode

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu May 27 14:12:42 PDT 2021

I recently tried the hqgis plugin which leverages the here api and it
seemed to work fine for my purposes. I used the free tier so your number of
API calls will be limited but if you are using above that you should
probably be using a commercial service anyway and you can just upgrade as
needed.

In terms of resolving the issues with mmqgis it may be worth sharing a
small sample set (even with incorrect/ dummy data but similar formatting)
and the specific configuration settings that are being used so that other
community members can more easily test and troubleshoot.