[Qgis-user] Geocoding with MMQGIS - Web service geocode

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:38:36 PDT 2021

I am herewith attaching the sample data with only 5 addresses for the below
question.

Hello,
I have a csv file with the columns "Address", "City", "State" and
"Country". I have 40 rows each row representing one address. All the
addresses are from the United States. I have the API key which I purchased
through subscription. For the web service option, I have chosen Google.

When I try to geocode, I am getting an empty shape file? Can anyone help me
fix this problem?

Regards.