[Qgis-user] Geocoding with MMQGIS - Web service geocode

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:15:55 PDT 2021

Nyall,
Again thanks for your reply. I have upgraded to 3.18 version and was able
to install google maps geocoder in zipped version. At the time of
installation, it asked me to enter the api key. I did enter but that did
not make any difference. I tried to run the tool as shown below. I got the
temporary layer as shown in the table below. But that did not plot any
points on the map. It just produced a table. As I gave in my previous
email, the csv file's address column has only street number and street
name. The city name and state names are in separate columns. I am not sure
how the tool will correctly geocode just by choosing the address column.
Please guide me.
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]