[Qgis-user] Installing

Hope Metzler hope.metzler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:11:10 PDT 2021

Hello, I am trying to install the Mac Installer Packages for macOS High
Sierra (10.13) and newer.  I used your instructions below but I receive
an error message that says the disk image could not be opened.

I then tried to use app to ask for help but the QR code did not have any
information to be used.  So, I am really at a loss on how to begin using
this open source software.  Guidance appreciated.  Hope

QGIS is not yet notarized as required by macOS Catalina (10.15) security
rules. On first launch, please right-click on the QGIS app icon, hold down
the Option key, then choose Open.