[Qgis-user] Batch Aerial Imagery GeoReferencing

John Layt j.layt at lparchaeology.com
Wed Nov 3 03:45:13 PDT 2021

Hi Richard,

The Historic England aerial photography team have been working on a
similar sort of project which they recently released (see
https://historicengland.org.uk/whats-new/news/new-virtual-aerial-map-allows-everyone-to-explore-englands-archaeology-from-the-air/).
Perhaps they might be able to provide some advice on how they did it?
There's an email address at
https://historicengland.org.uk/research/methods/airborne-remote-sensing/.

Cheers!

John.