[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.22 - GRASS Init-Error

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Nov 9 03:42:55 PST 2021

> Martin Bittens Tue, 09 Nov 2021 02:49:40 -0800
>
> qgis-ltr-plugin: 2.0;
>
> qgis-grass-plugin packages: GRASS 7, version 2.0 and GRASS GIS provider,
> version 2.12.99.

Hi Martin,
these version numbers are really strange.

I'm referring to the version numbers of the packages that you will see
in the OSGeo4W Network Installer you used to update QGIS.
Those version numbers are in the form of qgis 3.22.0-4, qgis-ltr
qgis-ltr 3.16.13-1, ...

Could you please check again?

Anyway, are you sure you are not mixing packages from old v1 OSGeo4W
repository and new v2 OSGeo4W repository as stated in the QGIS Web site:
"CAUTION: Upgrades of old setups using the new repository are not
supported. You need to do a fresh install or use a different directory."

Regards.

Andrea