[Qgis-user] Can't get Hannover 3.16.13 to access grid shift file

Holly McLachlan hmclachlan1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:28:02 PST 2021

I upgraded to version 3.16.13 last week and I can't see DEM rasters (or any
elevation contour vector files generated off of them) in map projects that
were previously created in version 3.16.9. The error message indicates QGIS
cannot access the grid shift file housed in the /share/proj subdirectory.
When I try to manually direct QGIS 3.16.13 to the file, it returns a
"permission denied" error message.

Any help in forcing version 3.16.13 to access grid shift files is greatly
appreciated. This process was seamless in version 3.16.9.
--
Holly S Mclachlan