[Qgis-user] Downgrade with OSGeo4W Installer Windows 10

Wolfgang Meinolf wmeinolf at bbv-deutschland.de
Thu Nov 18 09:06:24 PST 2021

Hi, since I upgraded Sunday night to 3.22.0-4 (or was it -3), I encounter serious problems with existing and new projects. Upgrade to currently 3.22.0-4 was not helpful. I installed from scratch various times with and without new profiles. Working a lot with processing scripts also using plugins like i.e. QUICKOSM. Also I have the feeling, that the current release does not detect CRS in existing GPKG Layers. To open these worked like a charm until Sunday night with the older release.

Is there any process to downgrade using OSGeo4W Installer to an older Release than just the previous one? I don't like to start with stand alone installers.

Thanks for any comment and recommendation.

Best Regards
Wolfgang