[Qgis-user] automatic changes by multiedit in attribute table ?

Michael Gieding michael.gieding at live.de
Tue Nov 23 23:32:40 PST 2021

Hello everybody,

I'm using QGIS 3.22.1 on Fedora Linux.
In this version I've got a problem when using multiple editing in the attribute table.
In my layer are adresses from a PostgreSQL-Database. It is filtered down to just one street with serveral housenumbers.
I wanted to change i.e. the streetname for all of the selected items.
Since an older QGIS-Version (don't know which) I got an constraint error when activating the multiple edit mode, because
of the id column with the primary key. So I disabled this field in properties >  attribute form.

Now, when I select all items in the attribute table and then activate multiple editing, at once there is a message about
changes which are done. In the result all different values (i.e. housenumbers) are set to one value.
I can't remember to have this effect before.

Does somebody has got an idea what this is and how to change/circumvent this behavior?
Didn't found anything about this in the moment.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael