[Qgis-user] Configuring QGIS server on Ubuntu 20.4

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:59:23 PDT 2021

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 9:46 AM Mats Elfström <mats.elfstrom at giskraft.se>
wrote:

> Hi Alessandro!

Please keep the conversation on the user list so that others can benefit
from it or jump in and give some advice.

> I'd be glad to help. Just to make sure, which of these three docs is valid?
> You linked to the first, but I used the second, since I am on QGIS 3.20.
>

> https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/server_manual/getting_started.html#installation-on-debian-based-systems

They all probably have the same content.

These are probably best suit for 3.20 even if they (theoretically) might
contain features that are not yet available for 3.20 :

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/server_manual/getting_started.html#installation-on-debian-based-systems

> https://docs.qgis.org/testing/pdf/en/QGIS-testing-ServerUserGuide-en.pdf
>

> I have tried Docker, but my cloud computing provider did not support that
> kind of containerization. Tomcat works fine, though. Would it be possible
> to build a QGIS server *.war file?

No, AFAIK war is for java applications.

Best regards.