[Qgis-user] Configuring QGIS server on Ubuntu 20.4

Aguilar Bolivar, Rosa Aguilar (UT-ITC) r.aguilar at utwente.nl
Sun Oct 3 03:39:37 PDT 2021

Dear Mats,

I empathize with your words as I was struggle for a while setting qgis server on apache (first in windows and later in Ubuntu).

Perhaps you can check this material for more information and step by step configuration:

https://github.com/elpaso/qgis3-server-vagrant/blob/master/docs/index.rst

Best regards,

Rosa