[Qgis-user] Define ID for colour

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed Oct 6 03:41:07 PDT 2021

Hi Dario,

Recently I have been searching for something similar. A customer made a
classification with (many) nice human readable labels and wanted to add
those in a column in the attribute table. I could not find a
feature.getClass() or feature.getSymbology() or something. I think this
only works the other way around, while rendering maps and legends.

Would still like to know if there's a way!

Kind regards,
Raymond