[Qgis-user] Normalised data

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:08:54 PDT 2021

Hi,
In my Organization, unfortunately, I receive data which are often not normalised, specially, for example, for addresses.
Is there any tool (even not in qgis) that can start from a list searching from a official catalogue, adjusting (in this case) name of address by similarity?

I usually use excel but using very complicated formulas, each time different. At the end, however,  they never work finding similarity, but only same correspondence.

I hope I’ve been quite clear in what I’m looking for.

Thanks

_