[Qgis-user] QGIS Atlas gymnastics

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:13:34 PDT 2021

Ah! good to see that video put to good use :-)

Yes, Zoltan, all you ask seems possible to me. The secret is in the way you
prepare your coverage layer to iterate over the items. Check the video
comment as I forgot to explain one step in the video.

I also have this old blog post that covers dynamic size pages. The
expressions are a bit outdated. that is, there are now functions that make
the expressions easier:

https://gisunchained.wordpress.com/tag/atlas/

Alexandre Neto
QGIS Support