[Qgis-user] Front page and download page

Iain at jcis.net.au Iain at jcis.net.au
Sat Oct 16 16:43:33 PDT 2021

Every time I update QGIS I feel that the front page and the download page of
the website (in English) needs a bit of tweaking to guide the non-technical
into making informed choices.

The distinction between LTR and current release needs to be explained better
and I have really have no idea about what QGIS in OSGeo4W (recommended for
regular users) is/does. I don't think it is clearly expressed.

I am happy to help in suggesting change but I am not sure how the process
works.

Cheers

Dr Iain Stuart

JCIS Consultants