[Qgis-user] Shape Tools geodesic creation algorithms now supports expressions

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 07:42:16 PDT 2021

I have rewritten the Shape Tools geodesic creation algorithms to support
data defined overrides which means the input parameters such as sides,
radius, azimuth, etc now can use an expression or entries from the
attribute table as their values. This makes them much more powerful. These
are the algorithms affected: Create arc wedge, Create donut, Create
ellipse, Create epicycloid, Create heart, Create hypocycloid, Create line
of bearing, Create pie wedge, Create polyfoil, Create polygon, Create
radial lines, and Create star.

Last month the geodesic transformation tool was also updated.

Hopefully I have not introduced any bugs into the process. Let me know if
you find any problems. This update is in version 3.3.19. My next task will
be to make these available in the Field Calculator.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/shapetools/

Regards,

Calvin