[Qgis-user] Profile tool doesn't work on my MacBook Pro?

Joyce Hoed j.hoed at icloud.com
Fri Sep 3 03:54:13 PDT 2021

Hello,

Can anyone help me out. I am a new user of QGIS and I want to use the profile tool for civil work purposes. I installed the latest version of QGIS on my MacBook Pro (specs below):
2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Qgis works, but every time I try to use the profile tools the program automatically shuts down? I try tho install en re-install the plug in but it doesn’t make any difference. Can someone help me out with this problem?

Kind regards,

Joyce