[Qgis-user] Map canvas and composer - depicting labels for exclaves

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Sep 7 15:23:56 PDT 2021

Jaisen Nedumpala Tue, 07 Sep 2021 14:10:18 -0700
> When composing a map with all these, the labels for
> those entities display only in one part. I couldn't find a method to
> display the same label in all the non-conterminous parts. Is there a way in
> QGIS to depict them correctly, other than manually editing the composed map
> outside QGIS?

Hi Jaisen,
if your features are multi-part features and you need to label each part
of the features, then you could use the option "Label every part of a
multi-part features".
See
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/style_library/label_settings.html#feature-options

Best regards.