[Qgis-user] How to replicate ARC-GIS Natural Neighbour Interpolation Algorithm in QGIS / DTM from elevation points

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 07:00:04 PDT 2021

In addition to what has already been mentioned, you can use the QGIS SAGA
Toolbox. Under Raster - Rasterizing, there is a Natural Neighbour
algorithm. I have not used it, but I have used the Inverse Distance
Weighted algorithm for magnetometry data which in essence does something
like what you are wanting to do.

Good luck,
Calvin