[Qgis-user] I need a list with the azimuth of each segment and its associated morphotectonic value

Allan López allosa01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 21:17:19 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I have a SHP of river drainage which also includes a morphotectonic value
for neighbour and continuos river segments.
I need to assign a direction (0-360°) to each one. I mean, I need a list
with the azimuth of each segment and its associated morphotectonic value to
generate a rose of directions by other means.

In the attribute table I see the graduated value for each segment now I
need to get its azimuth

Thank you in advance for your kind guidance

Allan López