[Qgis-user] qgis 3.10.11 export map as pdf doesn't work

massimiliano crea ma.crea at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 14 08:11:21 PDT 2021

I have a mac with the mac osx catalina and qgis 3.10.11 a Coruna installed. I should create a georeferenced pdf but the export command "export map as pdf" does not work, it does not allow me to select the item "create geospatial pdf Geopdf".Even if I use the other method on raster - conversion - translate, I can't export: the result tells me: "The following layers were not generated correctly".How can I do?
Thanks
Massimiliano Crea