[Qgis-user] batch operation on gpkg with multiple layers

Brent Wood Brent.Wood at niwa.co.nz
Thu Sep 23 13:52:49 PDT 2021

Umm,

A bit left fieldish, but is that sort of thing something that Postgis is perhaps more suited to than QGIS?

Could you not ogr the geopackage into Postgis & script up the work you want doing?

It sounds like what you want to do is very much in the arena of data management.

Brent Wood

Principal Technician, Fisheries
NIWA