[Qgis-user] PostGIS change Server

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Sat Sep 25 13:09:43 PDT 2021

Restoring a database dump is probably the best approach, especially if you
want to retain certain metadata, relations, and ownership information etc.

If it's just the data itself you want to migrate and you're not 100%
comfortable with database administration, an easy option is to connect to
both databases from the qgis browser and then just drag and drop the
tables/ layers from the old schema to the new one, then qgis will handle