[Qgis-user] Raster and vector layers appear mis-aligned on print layouts

Tony Shepherd (FarmMaps NZ) tony at farmmaps.nz
Sun Sep 26 15:07:22 PDT 2021

Hi All

Are many others having this issue since the release of 3.20?  Very
frustrating..

It seems that if label masking is enabled, when viewing the map layout,
raster and vector layers appear mis-aligned on the layout. If printing, or
exporting to PDF, or exporting to raster the output is outputted correctly,
but on-screen the two are still mis-aligned.

Disable masking, and the layout is then correctly displayed on-screen.

I logged this as a bug back in July (#44426). and since then there have been
a couple of new releases, but the issue has remained.  I'm curious to know
if it's a common bug or something relevant to my setup perhaps.

I'm no expert in github and only rarely log in to it, so I find it a bit
confusing as to what actually happens when a logged issue becomes "stale"?
When cheese in my fridge becomes stale I normally throw it away?

Cheers

Tony

Tony Shepherd  |  GeoSpatial / Mapping Manager

Ph 027 435 6193  |  E  <mailto:tony at farmmaps.nz> tony at farmmaps.nz

FarmMaps NZ, 3 Kerwood Place, Gore 9740

 <http://tonyshepherd8.wixsite.com/home>
<https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISTLGORE