[Qgis-user] Change properties of multiple layer at once

L.W. eaglelw at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 03:48:36 PDT 2022

as far as I unterstood right, if You use one style, you are able to set
in expression editor something like

if layer = "layer_id_1", '#99ff0000',

     if layer = "layer_id_2", '#9900ff00,

The code above show the way the right syntax is in help panel.

This works for nearly every option in the style dock, save this style.

Then go to Layer-dock and click with right mouse on the layer you edited
right now, point to "copy style > style".

If your layers are organized in a group (I recommend for this step),
than you can say "paste style" to this group and the style is on every
layer ... it's magic :-)