[Qgis-user] QField Sync 'The Project You Imported Does Not Appear to be an Offline Project'

Tim Smith tim.smith at fivevalleysecology.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 23:26:53 PDT 2022

When using QField Sync the import from mobile device back
to QGIS on my desktop PC fails with a message saying 'The Project You
Imported Does Not Appear to be an Offline Project'.  I configured the
layers before loading onto my mobile device to Copy and did not select
Offline Editing.
Please could anybody advise on how to resolve this issue
so I can import all my data collected using Qfield on my mobile device
to QGIS 3.16 Hannover using Qfield Sync?
I am experienced in QGIS and have successfully used Qfield several times but have not experienced this issue until now.

Kind regards

Tim