[Qgis-user] Fix a blocking bug together

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Fri Apr 15 05:08:18 PDT 2022

Hello,

please excuse the question of a github newbie: what does the github entry (regarding this issue) mean „qgis-bot <https://github.com/qgis-bot>  pushed a commit that referenced this issue 11 hours ago“  <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/47921#ref-commit-acee8bb>

There also are two links „fix“ on github but what does this mean to a normal user? Is there a version now that is bug-free for download?

Thanks, Uwe