[Qgis-user] Vector marker

nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 04:18:09 PDT 2022

BunăCiprian!
Try using your own SVG symbols. As an SVG marker. Go to properties - symbology- single symbol, under symbol layer type choose SVG marker. Navigate to SVG Browser and choose religion. You will find some good markers there.
Succes!
robert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 1:09 PM, Lazanu Ciprian-Cătălin via Qgis-user<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:    #yiv7557026802 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Hello,I want to make a map with all the churches, monasteries and museums in my county. For each category, l create a shapefile. As a marker symbol l don't find any image/picture which could be a symbol of a church or cultural building. For my map l want to look historic/vintage so l want the markers not to be a dot or star s.a.How could l do it?Thank you