[Qgis-user] Latest development version of QGIS as a .msi standalone installer ?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Aug 18 23:49:36 PDT 2022

On 8/19/22 08:38, Andrea Giudiceandrea via Qgis-user wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> AFAIK Python works without issues with the MinGW64 Windows Build of QGIS on Windows 10 64 bit.

Hi Andrea,

YOU are right ! \o/  So this way you can have a working Windows QGIS 'from the edge'!?

Sorry I was told earlier that python wasn't working, and I did not have time yesterday to do thorough testing in my virtual windows env, so when I saw a python error (from tile... something), when starting QGIS, I just quit it and wrongly concluded python was missing.

@bo IF your client can just 'run' such executables, this could be a way to 'test' out development versions (in which I want to note: it's not 'supported nightlies', these are pull request binaries, so DRAGONS can be at the edges!!!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde