[Qgis-user] Opacity issue when importing shapefiles

Matej Molčan matej.molcan at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:18:29 PST 2022

Hi,

I have an issue with a QGIS project regarding opacity settings. Every time I import a shapefile into the project, the opacity is set at 0 % and has to be manually increased to 100 % in order to see the feature. I have never had this issue, except only in this particular QGIS project.

This is almost painful given dozens of imported shapefiles. Is this a matter of some global setting within the project?

QGIS version: 3.16.16-Hannover

Expectation: To resolve the issue by having opacity automatically set at 100 % when importing shapefiles, as per normal operation.

Please advise on a resolution.

Thank you and wishing you a nice day,

Kind regards,

Mat Molcan