[Qgis-user] linux box accessing project-files on a windows server

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:12:38 PST 2022

Hi,

My guess is that the files you are using are, perhaps, in different drives. If you save with a relative path, I think it will work if you have files in a simple directory structure but if you have files from multiple drives, then perhaps QGIS is forced to uses a drive lettre like  c:\ and that would not go well on a Linux box.

Just a guess

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux