[Qgis-user] Problems with SAGA

Grant Boxer boxerg at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 3 14:59:00 PST 2022

I tested the LTR version as well and had the same problem with the SAGA
spline gridding algorithm not working. I was trying to grid a point file
layer in a geopackage and that was unsuccessful. I have now exported the
geopackage file to a shape file and it works fine. So it seems to be a
geopackage issue.