[Qgis-user] HTML Image Map

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jan 7 12:06:42 PST 2022

On 1/7/22 17:45, Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) wrote:
> Aww, I loved that plugin so much. For so many use cases people don't actually need a zoomable, movable map with controls and tiles and javascript and all that. The image map gives some low resource, pixel perfect, easy UX, independent solution. A real underdog in modern webdesign! Maybe I will fix it up for QGIS 3 some day.

Agreed, but... it's also 'work', and though my plugin has been downloaded a couple of times, I merely receive (positive OR negative) feedback.

And really, I'm happy to port it to QGIS 3 myself, but only if I'm sure if I make other people happy with that :-)

So to every QGIS (whatever)-plugin USER in general: if you like or use a plugin: please let the peeps who wrote it know! Sent them a short email, just to show you are actually using/happy with their work.

Not sure about others, but THAT really makes my day...

And actually: same off course for our core-devs. I'm pretty sure that they also like to receive some kind words!

Happy QGISsing!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde