[Qgis-user] QGIS Model Designer

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Tue Jan 11 06:21:59 PST 2022

The batch processing and modeler are mising the 'iterate' feature, and this
type of batch processing + merge functionality will be useful. I have a
tutorial on how to write a bit of pyqgis code to do this that shows exactly
the use case you have. But it can be used with any other processing
algorithm.
https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/3/processing_algorithms_pyqgis.html
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi