[Qgis-user] loading geologic symbol library

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Jan 13 05:04:01 PST 2022

Hi Benoit,

sorry for the confusion. I specifically refer to your answer and the
linked project. There is a svg-folder and a folder with the xml-files
from the download.

Setting the path to the svg-folder and then importing the xml is simply
not successful.

As you refered to this project, I assumed that you successfully imported
those styles.

Cheers,

Bernd