[Qgis-user] Deleting a vertices during tracing in of a polygon - Is there a way?

Jeff Sonnentag jsonnentag at llenviroinc.com
Fri Jan 14 17:09:06 PST 2022

Searching I can't find anything on the topic (or I don't know what to search for . . .), but when you are tracing around something and creating a new polygon (or line) and you click and place a vertex in the wrong spot is there an way to IMMEDIATELY do some kind of UNDO to remove either the last vertex placed or the last few or something.

"Undo" under "Edit" isn't available and Ctrl-Z doesn't do anything.  (???)

I just got done tracing in a large item after a few hours and I think I got all the places I messed up found (by following the edge around and looking at everything again AFTER saving the whole traced feature), but it would be a LOT more efficient to be able to deleted some last created vertices as the shape was being created and as mistakes were known to have been made.