[Qgis-user] georeferencer disappears

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:28:16 PST 2022

Hi,

I have been using the latest version of QGIS on Windows 10 with the georeferencer without issue with multiple screens and programs without issues.  I did activate an option in the georeferencer that locks the screen so that it does not minimize after clicking on a new gcp. Maybe that could help?  An other option is to use multiple windows virtual desktops.  This way, the desktop would change if you click on the application rather than having the application minimize.

What version of QGIS are you using?  That would help others trouble shoot.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux