[Qgis-user] Help converting State

Bighouse Productions doug at bighouseproductions.ca
Tue Jan 25 09:33:42 PST 2022

Thanks Andrea! GEOMETRY: AS_XY  - that did the trick for me. That was a
long 24 hours trying to figure it out :-)

You rock! Thanks a lot.
D.

*Doug Hadfield, *
*bighouseproductions.ca <http://bighouseproductions.ca/>*
*VRtuous.com <http://www.vrtuous.com/>*
*virtualvideoproductions.com <http://virtualvideoproductions.com>*
*Video, Animation, Photography, 3D & VR*
778 895 1755
Demo Reel: https://vimeo.com/183084451
Photography: bighouse.smugmug.com