[Qgis-user] Raster .asc and .nc wrong projection

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:37:57 PST 2022

Hi,

I have a problem importing raster .asc or .nc in the qgis new version 3.22.3 on MacOS platform.
Unfortunately, I'm not yet able to reproduce the issue, I'll try.
However, it seems that starting with a new project and importing raster as .asc or .nc the things work fine,
then it happens that the origin and the scale of the raster change wrongly without any reason.
In my case, origin changes beside the scale which seems to be coupled.
Anyone has experienced this issue?

I have the error message:
Approximate used transformation from ESRI:104000 to EPSG:4326
but I don't think it is the problem.

The same dataset in the same qgis version 3.22.3 on ubuntu (installed from package deb)
has not the same problem.

It seems the project becomes corrupted.

Any clue?

Cheers,