[Qgis-user] R: Raster .asc and .nc wrong projection

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:52:42 PST 2022

Hi John,

thanks for your hints.
I downloaded the version you suggested.
It works, however, I got the same error when I load a saved project,
but fortunatelly the raster are well located.
I'll wait for the 3.22.4 to have the bugs solved.

Do you think the same issue could exists in qgis-server?
It happens that raster well visualised in 3.22.2 desktop
seems to be not well georeferenced in qgis-server 3.22.
In particular, raster seems to be stretched toward down.

Very strange,
Eugenio