[Qgis-user] 3.26 -> Print to PDF and some features are extending beyond the map window extents

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Jul 1 22:49:58 PDT 2022

> *Tony Shepherd (FarmMaps NZ)*
> /Fri Jul 1 14:45:07 PDT 2022/
> Has anybody had any issues since upgrading to 3.26 that when creating a PDF
> from a layout that some features are exported to the PDF file that are
> outside of the extents of the map window?

Hi Tony,
it seems to me your issue is the same reported two months ago:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/48624.

Could you please add a comment to such bug report and possibly attach a
minimal zipped project + data with which the issue occurs in order to
help the developers fix the issue?

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea