[Qgis-user] Astronomical map

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:27:35 PDT 2022

Quick update. Managed to fix the annotations using an expression in layout:

CASE

WHEN  @grid_number < 0 AND  @grid_axis ='x'
THEN (@grid_number  /-15)

WHEN  @grid_number = 0
THEN  @grid_number = 24

WHEN  @grid_number > 0 AND  @grid_axis ='x'
THEN  (360 - @grid_number)/15

WHEN  @grid_number > 0 AND @grid_axis ='y'
THEN  @grid_number

WHEN  @grid_number < 0 AND @grid_axis ='y'
THEN  @grid_number

END

Based on the east-west being +/- 180 degrees, so we have O (24) hours as
the central meridian. Annotations applied to a 15 degree longitude
graticule.