[Qgis-user] geolocating a list of addresses

Francesca Parente francescaparente.rse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:15:02 PST 2022

Hello everyone and thank you for making this mailing list available!

I am using QGIS 3.18 and I have a list of punctual street addresses (along
with their latitude/longitude data), that I would like to display and
analyze.
I've already set a project with polygon layers and related attributes, in
which the locations should fit.
I imported the addresses in this project as a delimited text layer
(specifying the coordinates info in the geometry definition menu), but
nothing happened next - other than seeing it added to the project layers'
list.

I'm not sure on how to proceed further and any advice you may have would be
so very much appreciated.
Many thanks for your time and good day to all!