[Qgis-user] Windows 11

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 3 23:37:31 PST 2022

On 3/4/22 06:03, Grant Boxer via Qgis-user wrote:
> I have a client who is running QGIS under Windows 11 and is having all sorts of stability problems and has gone back to version 3.4. Has anyone used QGIS with Windows 11?

Hi Grant,

One of my clients are heavy LTR user (still on 3.16) on Win11 working ok.

One ("work-aroundable") issue I had with a new plugin I'm building for them was
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/47165
But that one is not crashing QGIS or making it unstable.

Would be good to know what they are doing exactly AND which plugins they are using.
Maybe they could also try to work with NO plugins first in a fresh profile and gradually add the needed plugins?

Another option (not sure about this): install (osgeo4w) a version which generates debug info, which give (for what I know) a more usable stacktrace?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde