[Qgis-user] question about DATE of satellite ESRI and Google basemaps in QuickMapServices Plugin

Nick Jadallah nj1079 at princeton.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:44:03 PST 2022

Hello,

I have installed QuickMapServices for QGIS to have more basemap options. I
have used the "Google Satellite" and "ESRI Satellite" basemaps. It just
occurred to me that the YEAR in which these maps were published (i.e. which
year the satellite image data is from) is important for my project. Do you
know what year they are from? Or, if not, do you know where I can find this
information?

Thank you very much for any help or guidance you can provide!

-Nick