[Qgis-user] WG: drop down Vektor not opening

Hugh Kelley hghklly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:27:03 PDT 2022

Hi Michael,

Just a guess, but check in plugins >> manage and install plugins, whether
the "processing" plugin is installed and activated by checking the box next
to the plugin name.

I'm not sure why but occasionally on fresh installs the processing plugin
is not checked on by default. That provides the majority of vector tools.